Join our teamAt Mai Globe Travels not only do we create great products, we design tailor-made dream itineraries for Sri Lanka and other destinations. Our offices are based in Colombo and we offer many attractive benefits to our valued employees. So if you think you have the passion and skills to work in a dynamic and international team, send us your application and become a part of the Mai Globe Travels Family.
Reservation Executive / Senior Operations Executive / Assistant Manager Operations
Immediate hire - The Operations Executive is responsible for managing client costings and bookings and managing and developing the supplier base in Sri Lanka and other Asian destinations to meet our clients’ needs.
Depending on your profile and experience, different positions are available is the Operations department.
- Be part of converting customer queries into bookings and achieving individual and combined team sales targets
- To manage quotations, prepare costings, and manage booking requests
- Build a quality supplier data base
- Manage suppliers: supplier training, quality control and pricing/contract negotiations
- To closely monitor Suppliers in order to make sure that they provide error free services to guests
- Supplier selection, supplier visits and validations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Sinhalese
- Experience in preparing costings
- Experience in handling ground operations (transport, hotels)
- Highest integrity
- Computer skills & internet savvy
- 1-2 years of experience in the tourism industry
- Knowledge in ticketing
- Other language fluency
Attractive remuneration packages offered according to the candidate’s experience including commissions and annual bonuses.
Please email resume to email@example.com
Internship as Sales & Marketing Executive (German speaking)
Internship as Sales & Marketing Executive (German speaking) for a period of 6 months:
Starting date: 01/02/2017
We are seeking for a dynamic and enthusiastic person, open to other cultures. You will need to be self-ruling and innovative in your work.
- Very good level in English, speaking and writing
- Comfortable with computers, excel, word and other software
The Sales & marketing trainee is assisting the Sales Manager with the objective of developing the German tourists market in Sri Lanka, generating enquiry and building Mai Globe Travels reputation amongst German travel agents and individual clientele.
You will create tours and itineraries, be in contact with the clients. Your objective is to convert enquiries into bookings. You will meet with clients when they visit Sri Lanka, and follow up during their tours.
The person will also have to also help on website content & visibility, as well as offline communication.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to go on a fam trip in Sri Lanka (for a duration of about 3 days)
- A full training on the company process and on the destination
- Visa fees
- Lodging can be provided in Sri Lanka for the first month (a small participation will be deducted)
- Joining a young and dynamic company always gives you an opportunity of growing up in the management team.
Compensation & incentives:
- A compensation of 50 000 LKR / month (about 300 Euros)
- Sales incentives will be provided according to the intern performance
This compensation is enough for you to live in Sri Lanka. It’s the average salary of junior manager in Colombo.
You need to take care of your Health insurance, it is not provided by the company.
The international flight ticket to come to Sri Lanka is at your charge.
You work from 8.30am to 6pm, from Monday to Friday.
Days off: you will have the Sri Lanka public holidays, subject to seasonality (25 days in 2016) OR you will work half day on Sri Lanka public holidays plus additional 6 personal days.
Catherine Lebouille – firstname.lastname@example.org