Vietnam touritics sites
Discover the main tourist sites to visit in Vietnam. Discover the different regions and their different atmospheres, their cities and essential sites.
Is highly touristic and an off the beaten track remote province at the same time. The Northern region offers mountainous landscapes and breathtaking valleys. Also very cultural, this region brings together many ethnic minorities, it is the ideal opportunity to learn about the local culture and exchange with the locals.
- Hanoi: Also nicknamed "Paris of the East", the capital of Vietnam Hanoi, has this unique and historic atmosphere.
- Ha Long: Set of islands in the Northeast turquoise water which represents one of the biggest attractions of Vietnam. It’s one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Mai Chau: Appreciated for its nature reserves and places of worship, Mai Chau ensures you a complete getaway.
- Ninh Bình: Also called the terrestrial Halong Bay, it is the perfect place for mountain lovers.
- Sa Pa: In the midst of the mountains, this city is known for its ethnic minorities, mountainous landscapes, and rice fields. 9km away, climb to the highest point «Mount Fansipan», also known as the roof of Indochina.
Full of charm and history, this region offers a historical and cultural context mixed with unique local architecture. Cities like Hue or Hoi An will surprise you with their rich culture, gastronomy, and historical sites. Immerse yourself into the cultural and architectural center of Vietnam.
- Da Nang: Is located between the mountains and the coast, a lively and modern city where you can visit interesting historical and architectural sites.
- Dalat: Nicknamed «city of eternal spring» because of its climate, it is appreciated for its hills and lakes.
- Hoi An: Very charming city, well-known for its lanterns, it plunges you into a different atmosphere with its canals and architecture inspired by various cultures.
- Hue: Ancient imperial city, you can feel the Vietnamese culture and its customs.
- My Son: Sanctuary gathering a group of temples which seems to have followed Hindu influences.
- Phong Nha National Park: Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, home to the oldest karst mountains in Asia and one of the largest caves in the world
This other part of Vietnam has its own charm, as it takes you in a different atmosphere, with a milder climate and different landscapes. The culture of exchange is the most important thanks to floating markets. You will also be seduced by the idyllic islands and beaches!
- Ho Chi Minh: Economic capital of the country, Saigon is the second city of Vietnam. There are many sites to visit, including some built during the French occupation.
- Cat Tien: With over 71,000 hectares of forests, plains, and marshes, Cat Tien National Park is one of the largest in Vietnam and is home to one of the largest areas of tropical rain forest.
- Delta du Mékong: Compared to a swamp labyrinth, it is one of the flagship attractions of southern Vietnam thanks to the floating markets and wildlife.
- Phu Quoc: A paradise island, with white sand and turquoise waters surrounded by a very rich national park. What more can be said?
We listen to your vacation dreams.
We tailor-make your itinerary for you.
We book your hotels, activities, your chauffeur...
You enjoy an incredible vacation!