Some great reasons to enjoy traveling in Sri Lanka:
- Sri Lanka has tropical weather and sunshine with temperatures around 30 degrees C year round
- I want to relax on a beautiful beach, but I get bored quickly… In Ceylon, I can also drive around tea plantations and visit the ruins of ancient royal cities.
- I am a nature lover. I want to see wild animals, go on a jeep safari or have a walk in one of the 14 national parks.
- I love experiencing other cultures and Sri Lankan people are warm and easy-going with a rich and unique culture.
- I love the many options for unique accommodations. I can stay in a cabana on the beach, a bungalow in the mountains, a luxury tent in a safari park, a charming resort in the old Galle Fort… I can combine different style of hotels for a rich travel experience.
- I love experiencing new foods and Sri Lanka has delicious and diverse cuisine such as the traditional rice and curry as well as abundant seafood, vegetables, tropical fruits.
- I can experience and enjoy the ancient Ayurvedic treatments like the relaxing ayurvedic oil massage.
- I could rent a villa and enjoy New year’s eve on the beach with my friends
- I am only a 1 hour flight away from the beautiful beaches of The Maldives, famous for white sand beaches, crystal clear, azure waters, snorkeling and diving.