Travel with a small group
There are many advantages to joining a small group of travelers. You will meet people from all walks of life who are also passionate about travel. If you are alone, it's an opportunity to meet people and share the costs! You will be able to take advantage of an English-speaking tour guide, a comfortable hotel and organized transportation. Travelling alone can also be stressful, especially for women. Mai Globe Travels offers small groups to travel in Asia. We regularly offer organized trips, for a maximum of 10 to 15 people.
You could go to Sri Lanka for a yoga retreat, or to Vietnam to discover the different regions of this amazing country!
Group Yoga tour: 2/20/2021- 3/2/2021
Practice yoga in Sri Lanka with a qualified teacher while enjoying the natural and cultural wonders...
Our specialists are happy to advise you and will help you plan your dream vacation
A TEAM OF TRAVEL ENTHUSIASTS AT YOUR SERVICE
FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE, AUTHENTIC TRIP
A multicultural team
Over 7000 happy travelers
Your quote in 48 hours
Good value for money
Frequently Asked Questions
Q How to make a booking with Mai Globe Travels?
1. Enquire This is the easiest part! Simply click on our "Make an Enquiry" button, and send us your request.
2. Book Once you have finalized your tour with us, we will send you the payment link to make an advance or full payment based on your choice.
3. Pay Once you receive the payment link, you should make the payment with a Visa or Mastercard. Alternatively, you can use bank to bank wire-transfer.
Q Does my trip with Mai Globe Travels include international airfare?
With travelers converging from all over the world to our Asian destinations, including the international airfare in our prices represents an operational task we are not able to provide at the moment, however, we would be happy to give airlines recommendations. Let us know if any help is needed.
Q Can you help me sort with my visa application?
Visas requirements vary widely depending on your nationality and destination. Although we are unable to arrange visas on your behalf, we can help you determine whether you require a visa and how to obtain it. If you do require a visa, the self-application method is quite easy and simple, you can also use the services of a visa processing center.
Q Do your tours have any age restrictions?
To travel independently, you must be at least 18 years of age. There are no upper age limits for most of our tours.
Q Do your tours have any physical condition restrictions?
Most of our tours are opened to all, however some activities require a good physical condition.
Q Do you provide family trips?
Yes, we offer a wide range of family tours in Asia.
Q How can I keep in touch with my loved ones back home while traveling?
Communication facilities are always improving globally. Many hotels and public places have Wi-Fi so it’s pretty easy to keep in touch with your loved ones. However, please bear in mind that connectivity in remote places or on treks or homestays can be difficult, your best bet would be to buy a local SIM card with data connectivity.
Why travel with Mai Globe Travels?
- Reliable service with 99% satisfied travelers
- Certified agency Safe & Secure
- Average 4/5 to 5/5 star satisfied customers on Ekomi
- Responsible and sustainable tourism
- Payment protection and *guaranteed refund
- English speaking local guides
- Professional service and experienced
- Honesty and no hidden costs
- Effective and efficient customer service
- Prompt response
- Good value for money
- Dedicated local expert teams
- 6000+ satisfied travelers
- Safe and comfortable transport