This small country nestled between China and India is full of riches, between ancient architecture and endless mountains.
Situated on the summit of the Himalayas, Nepal offers many sporting activities such as trekking, rafting, and mountaineering. You will find accommodation of character without being able to claim a great luxury. Discover the nepalese people of unparalleled kindness, Stroll the valley of Kathmandu and its ancient cities, fly over Everest by helicopter etc. With an omnipresent spirituality, it is laden with a long history, and a rich culture coupled with ancestral customs. The country has four UNESCO World Heritage sites, including the Kathmandu Valley.
After the terrible earthquakes that the country suffered in April and May 2015, Nepalese need you even more, tourism being one of the main areas of the country’s economy. Many sites have been poorly damaged and offer visitors beautiful cultural discoveries.
Why travel with Mai Globe Travels?
- Reliable service with 99% satisfied travelers
- Average 4/5 to 5/5 star satisfied customers on Ekomi
- Responsible and sustainable tourism
- Payment protection and *guaranteed refund
- English speaking local guides
- Professional service and experienced
- Honesty and no hidden costs
- Effective and efficient customer service
- Prompt response
- Good value for money
- Dedicated local expert teams
- 6000+ satisfied travelers
- Safe and comfortable transport
They Travelled with us
Memorable, authentic and inspirationnal trips
In February 2020, we spent our honeymoon trip in Sri Lanka and Maldives. Mai Globe Travels arranged an amazing trip for us. Let me share with you one of them.
A TEAM OF TRAVEL ENTHUSIASTS AT YOUR SERVICE
FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE, AUTHENTIC TRIP
A multicultural team
Over 6000 happy travelers
Your quote in 48 hours
Good value for money